- 2 ripe avocados, pits removed
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/2 cup unsweeten almond milk
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add all of your ingredients in a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides in between. Add more almond milk if needed to help blend.
- Taste test it to see if you prefer more chocolate flavor (add more cacao powder, 1 tablespoon at a time) and more sweetness (add a splash of maple syrup). Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container for storing. Refrigerate for up to 4 days. Serve chilled with your favorite toppings (pictured here with quinoa puffs). ENJOY!