This vegan chocolate pudding made with avocados couldn’t be easier to prepare! Just five ingredients, ready in five minutes… And NO you CAN’t taste the avocado (don’t even tell anyone before they eat it, to see their reaction afterward…priceless!) I promise this avocado chocolate pudding is not as weird as it sounds. It actually taste like heaven. So chocolaty, so creamy, so REAL. All made with ingredients packed with superfood qualities.
- 2 ripe avocados, pits removed
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/2 cup unsweeten almond milk
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add all of your ingredients in a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides in between. Add more almond milk if needed to help blend.
- Taste test it to see if you prefer more chocolate flavor (add more cacao powder, 1 tablespoon at a time) and more sweetness (add a splash of maple syrup). Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container for storing. Refrigerate for up to 4 days. Serve chilled with your favorite toppings (pictured here with quinoa puffs). ENJOY!